Tuesday, April 21, 2015

52 Week Challenge: Glitter-y Neon Petals

Hello lovelies!

Can you believe that it's only Tuesday? Yesterday seriously felt like it was so long. Hopefully you all are having a better week!

Anywho, let's get to the nails!

nails, nail art, nail polish, hey darling polish, glitter, 365 days of color, 52 week challenge, pink, neon,

I think I'm starting to remember just how much I love doing/wearing nail art, and this manicure has definitely helped with that (:





nails, nail art, nail polish, hey darling polish, glitter, 365 days of color, 52 week challenge, pink, neon,

Here's what I used:


I'm super excited about this week's themes for the 52 Week Challenge, because I've been wanting to wear some neons and I love indie polish. This week was perfect for me! I finally had the time to go through my pattern inspiration board again and try something from there. This look was inspired by this print from Georgiana Paraschiv!

nails, nail art, nail polish, hey darling polish, glitter, 365 days of color, 52 week challenge, pink, neon,

These nails started with three coats of The Diary, which I allowed to dry completely. Then using my striping brush and acrylic paint, I added on the black lines. I went back in with Poppy (previously reviewed here) and my detail brush for the little pops of color. Everything was sealed in with a layer of Glossy Glam.

nails, nail art, nail polish, hey darling polish, glitter, 365 days of color, 52 week challenge, pink, neon,

I absolutely loved these nails! Which is kind of weird because not only do these have pink on them, but you can also see my stained nails underneath the glitter. I don't know, I just couldn't stop staring at these during class though haha.


Thanks for reading guys!

-Marisa! (: