Tuesday, February 17, 2015

52 Week Challenge: All Of The Triangles

Hello lovelies!

Today's post is going to be a quick one, again. I feel like I keep starting all of my posts with that and it's crappy. But the first half of this week has been/will be a bit hectic because I have a presentation tomorrow that I need to prepare for. My little motto right now is, "no sleep till Wednesday plus all of the coffee!" 

So, onto the nails and being one day closer to a nap!

nails, nail art, nail polish, triangles, indie polish, hey darling polish, geometric, 52 week challenge

Oh my, I forgot how much I loved these nails!




nails, nail art, nail polish, triangles, indie polish, hey darling polish, geometric, 52 week challenge

Here's what I used:


I think we all know that triangles are one of my favorite designs to paint, and it was the first idea that popped into my head when I read about the geometric prompt. I used the nail art that I did using Turbulent Space back in this post as my inspiration. This time I made a pattern out of the triangles though.

nails, nail art, nail polish, triangles, indie polish, hey darling polish, geometric, 52 week challenge

These nails started with three coats of Nefertiti and a layer of Glossy Glam. Then using my detail brush and acrylic paint, I added on the design. I found it easiest to paint the outer triangle first and then fill in the middle shapes. Everything was sealed in with another layer of Glossy Glam. 

nails, nail art, nail polish, triangles, indie polish, hey darling polish, geometric, 52 week challenge

I seriously loved these nails so much! So much that I might have worn them for two days and I already want to repaint this design again. What do you guys think? Is this a design that you would wear?


Thanks for reading guys!

-Marisa! (: