Friday, January 30, 2015

The Nail Challenge Collaborative: Wallpaper - #4

Hello lovelies!

I'm back with my final manicure for this month's The Nail Challenge Collaborative theme. I'm just squeezing this one in but hey, I did it!

Onto the nails!

nails, nail art, nail polish, wallpaper, hey darling polish, copper, brown, floral, pattern

My nails look so short here, meh ):




nails, nail art, nail polish, wallpaper, hey darling polish, copper, brown, floral, pattern

Here's what I used:


Today's wallpaper nails were inspired by this floral design that I found. These nails remind me of my dandelion nails that I did earlier in the challenge though.....

nails, nail art, nail polish, wallpaper, hey darling polish, copper, brown, floral, pattern

These nails started with two coats of Copper and a layer of Glossy Glam. Then using my striping brush and acrylic paint, I painted on the stems of the flowers. I went back in with my detail brush to add the little petals. Everything was sealed in with another layer of Glossy Glam.

nails, nail art, nail polish, wallpaper, hey darling polish, copper, brown, floral, pattern

I can't say that I'm overly crazy for these nails, but I do think that Copper is a really gorgeous polish! The design should have been painted in a brown polish instead of the grey but oh well. It happens. And this wraps my wallpaper manicures for the month. I have to admit that I'm not excited for next month's theme but I'm not going to tell you guys what it is yet. I guess you'll just have to come back later to find out! (:


Thanks for reading guys!

-Marisa! (: