Saturday, January 17, 2015

The Nail Art Guild: Seven Deadly Sins

Hello lovelies!

I'm back with another post for you guys because The Nail Art Guild is posting today on Instagram. This week we're doing manicures about the Seven Deadly Sins, which, was super hard! Gah!

Anywho, onto the nails!

nails, nail art, nail polish, hey darling polish, the nail art guild, indie polish, seven deadly sins, sloth, beds, pillows,

Who can guess which one of the seven sins I decided to paint?






Here's what I used:


Did you guess it? If not, I decided to go with the sin of sloth because well, you know, lazy has been my middle name this whole Winter break. I've been horrible about laying in bed for hours after I wake up, so I painted little beds on my nails! Naps have been my best friends lately too haha.

nails, nail art, nail polish, hey darling polish, the nail art guild, indie polish, seven deadly sins, sloth, beds, pillows,

These nails started with three coats of My Vampire Is Buff. I then used my detail brush and acrylic paint to add on the little rectangles for the pillows, which was then followed by a layer of HK Girl.  When that had dried, I put tape about half way done the little pillows that I painted. I applied the different indie polishes and peeled the tape off before it dried. Everything was sealed in with another layer of HK Girl.



I love how these turned out! The beds turned out so adorable and I wish I had comforters that looked like these polishes. I mean look at how sparkly those are! I would never be able to fall asleep because I'd be too distracted by the glitters haha. What sin would you have painted on your nails?


Thanks for reading guys!

-Marisa! (: