Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Amazing Chic Nails: Nail Art

Hello lovelies!

I'm back again with another post for you all! Remember that I reviewed some polishes from Amazing Chic Nails yesterday. While today, I have some nail art for you that I did with the polishes!

Let's get to the nails!





My first pair of polishes is Festival Season and Falling Leaves. And since I was dealing with a creme and a glitter polish, I decided to do a glitter gradient! Creative, huh? Sometimes simple is best!


These nails started with 2 coats of Festival Season and then using a make-up sponge, I sponged on Falling Leaves! Everything was sealed in with a layer of Seche Vite


The glitters look a little lost against the bright base but I like how these look! 

Look #2:

And for my second look, I paired The Lake District and School Uniform together! I knew these two would be perfect together and look, I was right!


This design started with 3 coats of The Lake District and a layer of Seche Vite. When that had dried, I placed my chevron Nail Vinyls on my nails and added a layer of School Uniform. I sealed everything in with another layer of Seche Vite!


I love how these nails turned out too! I'm a little upset at how dark the photos are but I'm still trying to figure out my new lighting situation since the move. Hopefully, you've enjoyed these polishes as much as I have. If your interested in checking out Amazing Chic Nails here are some links to her social media sites:

Thanks for reading guys!

-Marisa! (:







6 comments: