Monday, July 7, 2014

Oh Mon Dieu 2 - Holographic

Hello lovelies!

Is everyone ready for the week? I'm actually a little excited to go to work today because I get to paint a sign for the store instead of being on register. I get to go in and leave whenever I want, and I don't have to wear my uniform. I can deal with that haha!

Anywho, onto the nails!
nails, nail art, nail polish, paramore, fall out boy, hey darling polish, holo, oh mon dieu part deux

Holo polish makes Mondays better too!



nails, nail art, nail polish, paramore, fall out boy, hey darling polish, holo, oh mon dieu part deux


Here's what I used:

These were the nails that I wore to the Paramore and Fall Out Boy concert last week! My middle finger is my nod to Fall Out Boy and my ring finger is for Paramore!

nails, nail art, nail polish, paramore, fall out boy, hey darling polish, holo, oh mon dieu part deux

I started these nails with 3 coats of Sand Castles which was part of last month's Pipe down this Love is Bliss box. I then sponged on a gradient with DS Original. After a layer of topcoat, I freehanded the symbols on using black acrylic paint. 

nails, nail art, nail polish, paramore, fall out boy, hey darling polish, holo, oh mon dieu part deux

These nails are a bit more subtle than I would have liked to wear to the show but I was pressed for time and couldn't redo them. I wish I had been a bit more careful when painting the logos on but people at the show recognized what they were!

Here's a bonus shot to show the holo a bit better.

The show was seriously so much fun! We were in the pit up in front of the stage, we were so close! It was crazy. Both bands were absolutely amazing and I'm so happy that I got to go! I wanted to add some photos from the show:



Also, Hayley Williams's hair is so cool! Gah!

Here's a song for today:
A Day To Remember - Have Faith In Me

Thanks for reading guys!

-Marisa! (:


















4 comments:

  1. I saw Fall Out Boy at Darien Lake the last time they were here (by myself...stupid exes) but I was in the seats. Looks like it was a really good show and a great night for it!! Your nail art matches perfectly :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a pretty holo shade and I like the simple black design too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was fantastic, the whole night was great! Thank you! (:

    ReplyDelete