Friday, June 13, 2014

The Never Ending Pile Challenge: Red

Hello lovelies!

It's Friday! Hopefully you all have something fun planned for this weekend. I'm going away again and driving down to a friend's house for her birthday! My poor car probably hates me...but I'm excited!

Anyhoo, onto the nails!
Hey Darling Polish, Nails, Nail Art, Nail Polish, Polish, Indie, Indie Nail Polish, Stamping, Red, The Never Ending Pile Challenge

Two red manicures in two days...Yeah, I don't know.



Hey Darling Polish, Nails, Nail Art, Nail Polish, Polish, Indie, Indie Nail Polish, Stamping, Red, The Never Ending Pile Challenge

Here's what I used:

I used two indie polishes today! Woo! These have been sitting on my desk since I got home from school. I keep meaning to put them into my indie spreadsheet before I put them away but I keep putting it off....

Hey Darling Polish, Nails, Nail Art, Nail Polish, Polish, Indie, Indie Nail Polish, Stamping, Red, The Never Ending Pile Challenge

But these nails started with 2 coats of Renaissance Cosmetic's Taffeta Gown. This is such a pretty reddish-pink holo polish. I think my photos are showing it a little too saturated but it's still beautiful. I then used Pahlish's Cross My Hearts and BM-410 to stamp the pattern.

Hey Darling Polish, Nails, Nail Art, Nail Polish, Polish, Indie, Indie Nail Polish, Stamping, Red, The Never Ending Pile Challenge

The stamping is subtle which is probably a good thing because I stamped the image all wonky and crooked....but you can definitely tell it's there! This is another red manicure that I can actually stand to wear.

Here are the upcoming themes:

And a song:
Belle Histoire - Home

Thanks for reading guys!

-Marisa! (:









5 comments: