Thursday, June 12, 2014

The Nail Challenge Collaborative: Black & White - Week 2

Ello lovelies!

I joined another challenge group! I know. Crazy. But some of the challenges that I do now end at the end of June or middle of July and I didn't want to be left without anything. I saw that The Nail Challenge Collaborative was accepting new people, so I decided to join! I'm excited because their themes always seem so fun (:

Anywho, onto the nails!

I'm hopping in on this month's theme which is Black & White!




Here's what I used:

I've been wanting to do a black and white watermarble for so long and this was the first opportunity for it!


These started these nails with 2 coats of Zoya's Storm. For the watermarble, I made rings of my white polish and then used Essie's No Chips Ahead for the clear. The white polish bled into the clear in the water but it still looks alright. I've only been doing designs across all my nails recently so I decided to switch it up with the rhinestones.


I'm incredibly happy with the marble on my index finger and I really liked these nails! I'm happy with these being my first entry to The Nail Challenge Collaborative (:

Here's another song for the day:
The Killers - Read My Mind

Thanks for reading guys and check below for more black & white nails!

-Marisa! (:












2 comments:

  1. Man, that water marble looks great! Love the mix of designs on the nails too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha thanks! You did to try one, I'm sure it'll be awesome (:

    ReplyDelete