Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Tri-Polish Challenge: Bright Pops

Hello lovelies!

How did everyone's Monday go? Mine was pretty decent considering that I got to take a nap! :3 Naps always make everything better.

Anyways, onto the nails! 
nails, nail art, nail polish, polish, yellow, pink, blue, glitter, hey darling polish, tri polish challenge, tpc, stripes

I figured out a way to make this month's colors not Easter-y like and I'm super excited about it!

More after the jump:


nails, nail art, nail polish, polish, yellow, pink, blue, glitter, hey darling polish, tri polish challenge, tpc, stripes

Here's what I used:

I just realized that I used a lot of glitter polishes this week. I think everything single post minus one has a glitter polish in it....WOO! I love glitter! (:

nails, nail art, nail polish, polish, yellow, pink, blue, glitter, hey darling polish, tri polish challenge, tpc, stripes

These nails started off with 2 coats of Pomegranate Lacquer's Frolicker, which I was honestly shocked that it covered so well since it's kind of jelly like. Then I applied one coat of my blue and black glitter. When that dried I taped off half of my nail and added the neon pink!

nails, nail art, nail polish, polish, yellow, pink, blue, glitter, hey darling polish, tri polish challenge, tpc, stripes

I like these nails even if they have pink in them. They're super fun and bright! I just wish that the pink had fully covered the glitter underneath but it's not a big deal. I'll have to remember this design for future use.

Here's a song for today:
Set Your Goals - Our Ethos: A Legacy To Pass On

Thanks for reading guys and check down below at all the other awesome manicures!

-Marisa! (:








2 comments:

  1. OoooooOoOOOooOOOoooohh!! Very cool! It's like an 80s flashback, but in a good way!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thank you! If this is what the 80s looked like, then I'm a bit sad I missed it haha

      Delete