Wednesday, April 9, 2014

The Never Ending Pile Challenge: Pastel

Hello lovelies!

Hopefully you guys are able to read this. I totally forgot that I bought a custom domain name a while back for the blog. I couldn't get it set up when I bought it but realized last night that both the blogspot address and the custom domain work. But when I try setting up the re-direct, I just keep getting a re-direct page that doesn't do anything, none of the buttons work on it. I'm trying to figure out why this is happening, hopefully I can figure it out soon /:

Anyways, onto the nails!
nails, nail art, nail polish, polish, indie, indie nail polish, indie polish, taking the hobbits to isengard, lucky 13 lacquer, hey darling polish, green, purple, the neverending pile challenge, tgpnpc

Look at the polish, I'm in love!

More after the jump:



nails, nail art, nail polish, polish, indie, indie nail polish, indie polish, taking the hobbits to isengard, lucky 13 lacquer, hey darling polish, green, purple, the neverending pile challenge, tgpnpc

Here's what I used:

My untried polish for today is Lucky 13 Lacquer's Taking The Hobbits To Isengard. I picked this one up pretty recently actually. Kyoti was discontinuing a bunch of polishes and I knew I needed this in my collection. I mean come one! The color and glitters are gorgeous and plus, a polish connected to Orlando Bloom? Yes please! He was my first celebrity *crush* (;

nails, nail art, nail polish, polish, indie, indie nail polish, indie polish, taking the hobbits to isengard, lucky 13 lacquer, hey darling polish, green, purple, the neverending pile challenge, tgpnpc

These nails started with 2 coats of Taking The Hobbits To Isengard, I could have maybe used a 3rd? But I like the amount of glitter I have here. When that dried, I then laid down my striping tape to create the "french tip" like design. I've never actually done a french tip manicure before so this is probably the closest you'll get from me haha.

nails, nail art, nail polish, polish, indie, indie nail polish, indie polish, taking the hobbits to isengard, lucky 13 lacquer, hey darling polish, green, purple, the neverending pile challenge, tgpnpc

Lucky 13 Lacquer is still one of my favorite indie polish brands and I'm really happy to own this polish! I already own all of her current and past Doctor Who and Harry Potter polishes so I can start expanding my collection to any pretty polish now (; And I might have an order on my way....whoops!

Here's some of the upcoming themes:

And a song:
Tonight Alive - Wasting Away

Thanks for reading guys!

-Marisa! (:













10 comments: