Sunday, March 30, 2014

Weekly Recap 3/23 - 3/29

Hello lovelies!

Here's another weekly recap!


Look at all those posts this week! I'm all caught up on my posts and I'm getting ahead on nails for this week so we're doing good! I used blue a lot again this week, whoops. I'm not even going to try to avoid it anymore haha!

This week was full of some extra posts. The Lacquer Legion post for this week was all about luck so I posted about my lucky polish that I always wear during presentations. I also wrote a guest post for Sam of Lipstick, Polish, & Blush, Oh My! Go check that out and give her blog a look around! I think everything on the blog this week was really fun, I'm loving the little ties from my Music Monday post!

Here are some of the upcoming challenge themes!


And a song for today:
Sleeping With Sirens - If You Can't Hang

Thanks for reading guys and check back later for some nails!

-Marisa! (: