Sunday, March 23, 2014

Weekly Recap 3/16 - 3/22

Hello lovelies! 

Here's another recap!

Ugh, I hate missing posts for you guys. Makes me feel bad, I will have my Indie Friday post up for you soon. Hopefully tomorrow. I'm hoping school slows down a bit so I'll be able to get back to being more into the blog because I know I've been quite absent. 

Anyways, I still think that there were some fun things on the blog this week! I'm in love with my Music Monday and Patterned Wednesday post! Hopefully I can keep it up into this week! And I did my first guest post this week! If you aren't already following Lucy over at The Nail Snail, you really need to check her out!

Here's some of the upcoming challenge themes coming up:


And a song for today:
This Century - Sound Of Fire


Thanks for reading guys!

-Marisa! (: