Sunday, March 2, 2014

Weekly Recap 2/23 - 3/1

Hello lovelies!

I'm back with another weekly recap!



This was another week full of posts! I have to admit that I'm happy to be going back to my normal posting schedule. My vault of manicures is basically empty right now haha. 

The Nail-Art-A-Go-Go challenge is over now. I feel like I really owe Missy a lot for this challenge since it really pushed me to try new and different things. I'm super proud of everything that I posted over the course of the challenge and think it was a lot of fun. Posting everyday was hard but that'll teach me to procrastinate haha. 

I'm kind of debating going back to some of my original features but I'm not sure at this point. I guess you'll just have to come back and see through out the week! (;

Here some upcoming challenges that I'm still taking part in:


A song for today:
Lights - Banner

Thanks for reading guys and check back later for some more nail art!

-Marisa! (: