Monday, March 3, 2014

Music Monday: The Lonely Forest's Arrows

Hello lovelies!

I'm back again getting back into my normal posting schedule! I know that I said I was going to do a week of simple nails but I decided against it haha.  So, we're back again with another Music Monday post! I really missed these posts…

Onto the nails!
nails, nail art, nail polish, polish, the lonely forest, arrows, music monday, hey darling polish

I've been wanting to do these nails for so long and I finally did them! Gah!

More after the jump:



nails, nail art, nail polish, polish, the lonely forest, arrows, music monday, hey darling polish

Here's the album art:
Source: Mezzic
Here's what I used:

I'm pretty sure I've expressed on the blog before how I much I love The Lonely Forest. I only found out about them this past summer but I instantly fell in love. They're one of my favorite bands to listen to on my 2+ hour drive between school and home! I would love to see them play live too.

nails, nail art, nail polish, polish, the lonely forest, arrows, music monday, hey darling polish

I started these nails with 2 coats of Sinful Colors' Black On Black. I then used the distressed brush technique to create the color sprays. Once that was dry, I taped off the arrow shapes and filled them back in with black polish. I love how they came out!

nails, nail art, nail polish, polish, the lonely forest, arrows, music monday, hey darling polish

I'm so happy with these nails! This was the album that got me into The Lonely Forest and I'm super happy that I finally felt confident enough to paint these nails! (:

Here's a song for today:
The Lonely Forest - We Sing In Time

Thanks for reading guys! This is my ONLY post for you all today haha! (:

-Marisa! (:






8 comments:

  1. These are awesome! Loving the colours and the effect of the brush strokes

    ReplyDelete
  2. You created the album cover perfectly! Looks great :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look amazing, and just like the album cover! I love the distressed look :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love taking inspiration and translating it onto my nails. These are a perfect example of just that!

    ReplyDelete