Monday, March 17, 2014

Music Monday: Ivory's Ivory-EP

Hello lovelies!

I'm going to try and keep this post relatively quick (this never happens....) Remember when I said that I didn't do any homework over break? Well, yeah, ended up staying in the studio until 3am finishing everything up and then decided to color my hair and eat mac and cheese when I got back...Why? I don't know.

Anywho! Onto the nails!
nails, nail art, nail polish, polish, hey darling polish, music monday, ivory,

I tried an abstract design again, this one has potential I think!

More after the jump:


nails, nail art, nail polish, polish, hey darling polish, music monday, ivory,

Here's the album art:
Source


Here's what I used:


These nails were actually kind of relaxing to do because it didn't really matter where the polish went. They don't look exactly like the album cover but I like how they came out! I wish I had a red creme polish though, mine is too crelly like, it looks pink unless layered.

nails, nail art, nail polish, polish, hey darling polish, music monday, ivory,

I actually only have 1 song on my iPod by Ivory but it's a song that is near and dear to my heart. The song is Coast Of Maine. This song always reminds me of my grandmother who passed away a few years back because we used to visit Maine every summer since she loved seeing the beach and the lighthouses. I actually plan on getting some of the lyrics from this song and a lighthouse tattooed on me sometime *hopefully* soon.

nails, nail art, nail polish, polish, hey darling polish, music monday, ivory,

And this post got a bit sad real quick...I didn't mean for that to happen! Sorry if I made you sad! Gahh, uhhhhh, if I wasn't so exhausted I would type a joke but I can't think of one! Uhhhhh poop? Ayyy, mature college student right here! Mmkay, yeah, I'm ranting, this streaming of conscious typing is kind of fun (;

A song for today:
Ivory - Coast Of Maine
I've had this exact video on the blog before but oh well, I like it!

Thanks for reading and putting up with my ranting guys!

-Marisa! (:









2 comments:

  1. Love this! But I seem to love all your album covers... so keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw yay! It makes me super happy that people enjoy this series! I was worried people would just blow it off if they didn't know the music. So thank you!!! (:

      Delete