Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Line Art

Hello lovelies!

I hope you're all doing well and hopefully this week isn't treating you to badly! I'll be so happy when this week is over because next week is my Spring break! Gah! I'm so excited and the best part is that I'm not working! :D

Anyways, onto the nails!
nails, nail art, nail polish, polish, lines, pattern, hey darling polish,

Wednesdays used to be dedicated to skittles manicures but I'm debating turning it into "Patterned Wednesdays" or just letting it be a free day to let myself do whatever. Thoughts?

More after the jump:



nails, nail art, nail polish, polish, lines, pattern, hey darling polish,

Here's what I used:

Guess what I accidentally/unknowingly bought the other day? My first textured polish! Turns out the Formula X polish that I randomly decided to splurge on (aka use a gift card hehe) ended up being textured! I tried wearing it textured but I couldn't do it! It's too bumpy and I don't like the feeling, so I layered 2 coats of top coat over these.

nails, nail art, nail polish, polish, lines, pattern, hey darling polish,

Ignoring my dislike for the texture, I really like this polish. The color is super pretty and it sparkles in the light. I'll definitely use this again….with top coat…..unless, someone wants to see a normal swatch. Someone let me know if that interests them!

nails, nail art, nail polish, polish, lines, pattern, hey darling polish,

Overall, I really love these nails! I found this pattern on Pinterest and knew that I needed to recreate it! These were super simple to do to so that was a plus. My right hand looks decent too! (:

Here's a song for today:
We Are The In Crowd - Dreaming Out Loud

Thanks for reading guys!

-Marisa! (:


4 comments:

  1. Wow that textured polish is really pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks great, and I love textured polishes and yours is gorgeous! Swatch won't be necessary for me as I can't get it here (no more Sephora in NL) and if I want to splurge on polish, I'd rather get some indies ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I should have spent my money splurging on indies! I walked in for foundation and walked out with nail polish….whoops! hehe

      Delete