Thursday, March 6, 2014

Golden Oldie Thursdays: Skittles

Hello lovelies!

My apologies for this post going up so much later than usual….a whole 12 hours later than normal! It got to the point last night where it was either write this post or sleep for a little bit before class. Clearly, I chose sleep and then I had a full day of classes and meetings so I couldn't write this earlier. I can't wait for Spring Break this week! I need sleep and time to catch up on manicures! 

Anyways onto the nails!
nails, nail art, nail polish, polish, skittles, golden oldie thursdays, green, blue, drip, glitter, chevron

Please ignore my messy cuticles and the staining. This is what happens when you rush nail art at 3am!

More after the jump:



nails, nail art, nail polish, polish, skittles, golden oldie thursdays, green, blue, drip, glitter, chevron


Here's what I used:

All of the polishes that I used in this manicure are over a year old. Score! And I used an indie! Woo!

nails, nail art, nail polish, polish, skittles, golden oldie thursdays, green, blue, drip, glitter, chevron

I really liked these nails except that I feel like my index finger doesn't really fit in with the rest of the nails. It's okay though, I got a lot of complements on these nails so that made me happy!

nails, nail art, nail polish, polish, skittles, golden oldie thursdays, green, blue, drip, glitter, chevron

I really love the design on my pinky too, that was inspired by Wondrously Polished! If you aren't following her, you definitely need to check her out. Her nail art is insane!

Here's your song for what's left of today:
1997 - Water's Edge

Thanks for reading guys!

-Marisa! (: