Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Nail-Art-A-Go-Go: Day 26 - Graffiti + 200th Post

Hello lovelies!

Look, a post that's on time! Woo! Not having class is nice since I got to spend all day painting my nails and doing absolutely nothing school related! And I totally lied yesterday about that being my 200th post….whoops. I accidentally counted drafts posts in my total count….so today is my 200th post! 

Anyways, onto the nails!
nails, nail art, nail polish, polish, graffiti, nail art a go go, hey darling polish, grunge

I'm so happy with how these nails come out! I was so worried about this theme too but I love these!

More after the jump:



nails, nail art, nail polish, polish, graffiti, nail art a go go, hey darling polish, grunge

Here's what I used:

I forgot to put my black polish in the bottle shots, but it was Sinful Colors Black On Black if someone wants to know. I really wanted to recreate the feel of layers of graffiti being kind of old and grungy looking, like this picture.

nails, nail art, nail polish, polish, graffiti, nail art a go go, hey darling polish, grunge

All I did was paint my nails grey and let that dry. I then took a bunch of different colors and painted on random letters and squiggles. Lastly, I took the black and used the distressed technique! Surprisingly, simple!

nails, nail art, nail polish, polish, graffiti, nail art a go go, hey darling polish, grunge

I wasn't expecting to like these nails but I ended up loving them. I was super sad to take them off to paint more. I hope you like them as well!

The remaining themes:

And a song:
Misser - I'm Really Starting To Hope The World Ends in 2012

And happy 200th post to me!! Holy cow, almost 1/4th of that was written this month alone too haha. Gah! Thanks for reading guys! 

-Marisa! (:








9 comments:

  1. Grats on your 200th post hun! And your graffiti nails look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YASSSSSS!! I LOVE these so much!! And congrats on 200 posts, what an accomplishment :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I've seen that wall near the train station! LOL Well done, Dahling! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE how much this looks like actual, genuiine graffiti. Great job! And congrats on 200 posts

    ReplyDelete