Friday, February 14, 2014

Nail-Art-A-Go-Go: Day 14 - Sweets

Hello lovelies!

Hope you're all ready for the weekend, I know I am! I guess I can't really complain though because my afternoon class and presentation were cancelled yesterday due to the snow storm and then my morning class today was cancelled! I'm hoping my afternoon class gets cancelled too, but I think I can manage 1 class today haha.

Anyways, onto the nails!
nails, nail art, nail polish, polish, brown, chocolate, sugar spun, nail art a go go, hey darling polish

I painted chocolate nails! You know those fancy little chocolate candy things with the drizzly stuff? Yep, those ones haha!

More after the jump:



nails, nail art, nail polish, polish, brown, chocolate, sugar spun, nail art a go go, hey darling polish

Here's what I used:

This is the first time ever that I'm showing sugar spun nails on the blog! I've only tried this technique twice but the first time was a complete disaster. This time around wasn't that much better though…..If you're interested, I followed The Nailasaurus tutorial.

nails, nail art, nail polish, polish, brown, chocolate, sugar spun, nail art a go go, hey darling polish

I like how these nails looked and I did them on all 10 nails but the technique is just so time consuming! And messy, check out the cap of that OPI polish up there. I had nail polish on everything, including my laptop and face….One of my friends said they looked like chocolate drizzles though, so they were successful!

nails, nail art, nail polish, polish, brown, chocolate, sugar spun, nail art a go go, hey darling polish

This post marks the end of the Art 101 part of the Nail-Art-A-Go-Go challenge and the halfway mark! Gah, time is flying! Also, I know I'm not a fan of Valentine's day but for anyone who "celebrates," go have fun! I decided that I'm treating myself to pizza and a movie night!

Here are the upcoming themes:

Today's song:
Dresses - Sun Shy

Thanks for reading guys!

-Marisa! (:










9 comments:

  1. Awesome! It really looks like a sweets:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Hahaha omg! Comments like that are why you're one of my favorite people! Thanks for the laugh :D

      Delete
  3. Your chocolate nails turned out so much better than mine! Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. these are so perfect!!!! and guess what? we totally did pizza and movies too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! And yay for pizza and movie nights!

      Delete