Sunday, December 1, 2013

Weekly Recap 11/24-11/30

Hello darlings!

Here's this week's recap:

hey darling polish, weekly recap, nail blog



I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving! This week was another full week of challenge nails and I managed to use blue polish in every single one of them haha whoops. I'm really happy with all the nails I posted for the 33 Day Challenge this week.  I'm undecided whether my nails for the lines prompt or the same pattern, different colors prompt are my favorite. Probably the same pattern, different color nails only because I was able to use indie polishes muhahaha. My indie obsession (and collection) has been growing non-stop lately.....Sorry wallet.

Did anyone do any Black Friday or Small Business Saturday indie shopping? I was trying so hard not to but I ended up buying 8 Lucky 13 Lacquer polishes. Oops. But I finally own all of her Harry Potter collection and some of her Doctor Who collection! I just recently started watching Doctor Who, I'm only on episode 6, but SWOON. I'm in love with a tv show, not sure why it took me so long to start watching it. I picked a bad time to start watching it though considering I have a ton of final projects due....

Here are the upcoming 33 Day Challenge prompts:
THIS WEEK IS THE FINAL WEEK OF 33DC! I don't know if I'm sad or relieved. I came up with some "features" for the blog to keep myself motivated to do creative nail art, so make sure to check back for those. I *might* also be taking part in a winter challenge but I'll keep that a secret (; I wouldn't want to actually get festive for once, now would I haha. 

Also, this is my final week of this semester and I have a ton of work to do. So please bear with me if I get a little behind commenting back. Thanks for understanding!

Today's song:
All Time Low - Backseat Serenade

Thanks for reading!

-Marisa! (: