Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Tri-Polish Challenge: Polka Dots

Hello darlings!

Remember that time when Marisa totally forgot that the Tri-Polish Challenge was a thing that happened every month? Oh wait....that's what happened this time around. Haha oops. So I completely forgot about the challenge this month and was just going to pass on participating but at the last minute I decided to join! So yay Tri-Polish Challenge is back!

On to the nails!
nails, nail art, nail polish, polka dots, dotticure, red, gold, silver, relvon silver dollar, sinful colors this is it, china glaze ahoy, tri polish challenge, hey darling polish

Polka dots! Lots of polka dots! Poorly done polka dots! But polka dots!

More after the jump:


nails, nail art, nail polish, polka dots, dotticure, red, gold, silver, relvon silver dollar, sinful colors this is it, china glaze ahoy, tri polish challenge, hey darling polish

Here's what I used:

Sorry that my photos are a bit weird for this post, I still don't have a light box but I'm trying to make things work. My dad is supposed to be getting me a cardboard box from his job today so hopefully I can build it soon!

nails, nail art, nail polish, polka dots, dotticure, red, gold, silver, relvon silver dollar, sinful colors this is it, china glaze ahoy, tri polish challenge, hey darling polish

Now, I'm not really thrilled with how these nails came out. I painted them in like 10 minutes after work and I think my dots are pretty sloppy. Also, I don't really have a gold polish that isn't super sheer so I was kind of stumped on what to do. This month's colors are silver, gold, and a color accent? Which I don't know what that means soooo.....am I allowed to change my color or use red the whole time? Anyone haha!

nails, nail art, nail polish, polka dots, dotticure, red, gold, silver, relvon silver dollar, sinful colors this is it, china glaze ahoy, tri polish challenge, hey darling polish

I guess that wraps up today's post. I'm a bit tired from work and I have to go back earlier today so not fun. My nails held up really well yesterday though. I was just wearing a cheap 99 cent polish and only had minor chips. No breaks! So yay!

Today's song:
Lydia - Always Move Fast

-Marisa! (:







2 comments: