Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Skittles Wednesdays: Purple and Brown + 100th Post!!

Hello lovelies!

Today is actually the first day this finals week that I haven't had to go to something school related, woo!  Sadly, today will be spent studying for my one and only final tomorrow. Woof. Anyways, another new feature on the blog! I think we all know that I love skittles manicures, so why not dedicate an entire day to them every week?!

Hahaha, uhm, yeah, on to the nails!
nails, nail art, nail polish, brown, purple, sally hansen lacey lilac, american apparel raccoon, love angeline enchanted forest, glitter, dots, studs

LOOK AT ALL THE SKITTLE-Y GOODNESS!



More after the jump:

nails, nail art, nail polish, brown, purple, sally hansen lacey lilac, american apparel raccoon, love angeline enchanted forest, glitter, dots, studs

Here's what I used:

These nails actually started as an excuse to use Love, Angeline's Enchanted Forest which had just arrived that day (hence the old nail shape). The polish is full of lovely colors and I knew that I needed to use it immediately haha. Also, the new Love, Angeline bottles are lovely!

nails, nail art, nail polish, brown, purple, sally hansen lacey lilac, american apparel raccoon, love angeline enchanted forest, glitter, dots, studs

nails, nail art, nail polish, brown, purple, sally hansen lacey lilac, american apparel raccoon, love angeline enchanted forest, glitter, dots, studs

I feel like the color combo of these is a little weird but I actually really enjoy the dark brown vs the pastel purple! I had wanted to tape off the index ringer but got impatient haha. 

Today's song:
The Bigger Lights - Revved And Ready

I hope you'll enjoy this new "feature!" There's really no reason behind it but I like it haha. Also, this is my 100th post!! GAH! I feel like it was just yesterday that I posted for the first time haha! Thanks to everyone who has read my blog (:

-Marisa! (:








1 comment: