Monday, December 9, 2013

Music Monday: Paramore's Riot!

Hello darlings!

I'm back today with one of the new features that I'm going to have on the blog! If you've been reading my blog, you would know that I end every post with a "song of the day." I kept throwing around the idea of doing music inspired nails and because I'm *super* original, I came up with the idea of Music Mondays! Mondays will have nail art inspired by anything music related, album covers, song lyrics, band members, anything!

So let's start with my first Music Monday manicure!

nails, nail art, nail polish, paramore, paramore riot!, riot!, riot, orange, white, black, hey darling polish

You know I had to start with Paramore nails! They're my favorite band and I've been meaning to do these nails for a super long time!

More after the jump:



nails, nail art, nail polish, paramore, paramore riot!, riot!, riot, orange, white, black, hey darling polish

Here's the album cover:
Source: paramore.net

Here's what I used:

These nails were pretty simple and all I had did was painting the word Riot! on with a small detail brush. I used M.A.C's Riot Gear for the orange since it was the polish they released with Hayley William's limited edition collection. I wish I had bought everything but I only picked up the polish and the eyeshadow. I think this is actually the most expensive polish in my collection that I've bought, and sadly I never wear it.... /:

nails, nail art, nail polish, paramore, paramore riot!, riot!, riot, orange, white, black, hey darling polish

Also, I've been playing around with my camera settings again so please bear with me while I try and figure it out.

nails, nail art, nail polish, paramore, paramore riot!, riot!, riot, orange, white, black, hey darling polish

I loved these nails and am super happy with how they came out! Paramore has been my favorite band since middle school so it's about time I pay homage to them! (:

Today's song:
Paramore - Misery Business

And that wraps up my first Music Monday manicure! Is this something you think you guys would like? I'm excited to work on it and hope that I can come up with some interesting things! Let me know your thoughts!

-Marisa! (:




2 comments: