Thursday, December 12, 2013

Christmas Winter Challenge - Holiday Colors

Hello darlings!

Today is my only final! Gah, I'm so pumped because then I'm pretty much done for the semester other than one more online biology quiz! I plan on taking my final, taking a nap, and then painting my nails and watching Doctor Who for the rest of the day (:

Anyways, I'm back again today with the next Christmas Winter Challenge post!
nails, nail art, nail polish, glequins, red, green, gold, glitter, hey darling polish, christmas, holiday, christmas winter challenge

I'll just give everyone a minute to take in all that sparkle! (:

More after the jump:



nails, nail art, nail polish, glequins, red, green, gold, glitter, hey darling polish, christmas, holiday, christmas winter challenge

Here's what I used:

I did another glitter placement manicure! I didn't really have an idea as to what to do for today but I was really in the mood to play with glequins, so I played with all the glequins! This was much harder to do with my rounded nails, hence the random pieces hanging off the edges. I'm still iffy about the new shape.

nails, nail art, nail polish, glequins, red, green, gold, glitter, hey darling polish, christmas, holiday, christmas winter challenge

nails, nail art, nail polish, glequins, red, green, gold, glitter, hey darling polish, christmas, holiday, christmas winter challenge

I feel like these nails were harder to photograph than they were to actually do, like wow, what is focus? Haha! Aside from that, I love how sparkly these were and they really are making me excited for Christmas! (:

Upcoming challenge prompts:


Today's song:
Cartel - Let's Go

Thanks for reading and I hope you've enjoyed all the sparkles! (:

-Marisa! (:








2 comments:

  1. So much sparkly, twinkly goodness! I wish I had the patience to do manis like this! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!!! Surprisingly it doesn't took too long, you just go a little cross eyed haha (:

      Delete