Monday, November 18, 2013

33 Day Challenge - Day 25: A New Technique For You

Hello lovelies!

I'm back today with another 33 Day Challenge post to hopefully help brighten up your Monday! There's only 3 more weeks left of the challenge (and only 3 more weeks left of school (; ) I'm sad about the challenge but happy about school haha!

Anyways, here are my nails for today!


My new technique is The Nailasaurus's Nimbus Nail Art!

More after the jump:



Here's what I used:

I really love the look of this nail art and its pretty easy to do! Here's a link to Sammy's tutorial, I would definitely recommend trying this one out on your own. My nails didn't come out as blended as hers but I love how bright the colors especially being finished with the neon stud. The studs are from a wheel that I bought from Born Pretty Store, and they can be found here!



These nails are actually giving me some ideas for some of my design work haha. How cool would a poster be with those color spots in the background? I might have to experiment with some paint later (:

Here are upcoming prompts:
Today's song:

You Me At Six - Stay With Me

Remember to check out all the wonderful ladies below and have a nice day!

-Marisa! (: