Monday, November 4, 2013

33 Day Challenge - Day 19: Follow Someone's Tutorial

Hello darlings!

I hope everyone had a lovely weekend! I'm actually kind of excited for this week to start only because I want it to be over....Hahaha ehhhhh, yup, I kind of maybe, might have pulled another all-nighter last night working on one project. D: I've truthfully lost count of how many I've pulled at this point. I need a break from all these school projects and work assignments. But today is day 19 of the 33 Day Challenge! Shocking right!

Here are my nails!


I followed Jacki from Adventures in Acetone's Pond Hearts tutorial! Except I did polka dots!

More after the jump:




Here's what I used:

Truthfully, I use to hate jelly nail polishes, probably because I never really understood the purpose. I don't like seeing any VNL when my nails are painted so I would always get frustrated with them haha. But after doing these nails, I realize that they have their purpose here and there in the nail world. I might have to buy some more just because I really liked these nails!


I won't get into how I did these because Jacki's tutorial is a billion times better than me trying to explain it haha. And I'm justifying my use of China Glaze's Fairy Dust because I didn't want to stray too far from the original tutorial! (; 


These nails are kind of fall-colored-ish, I think maybe. I'm not so good with the whole "seasonally appropriate" nails/wardrobe haha.

What do you think of these nails? Would you try these nails? Let me know!

Upcoming prompts:

Today's song:
Krewella - Alive

Check out what all the wonderful ladies did below and have a nice day!

-Marisa! (:





2 comments: