Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Hey, Darling Polish's First Indie Post!

Hello lovelies!

I'm back again! This whole blogging Sunday-Friday thing for challenges is going to take a little getting used to. But I hope you all enjoy it! Hopefully I can keep up with this because I've been thinking of upping my blogging to Sunday-Friday. But it seems intimidating haha! We'll see! I actually had the time last night to sit down and paint a few different manicures (it was a much needed break from schoolwork!) (:

Anyways, on to the nails!!


This is the first indie ever featured on the blog! Love, Angeline's She Loves Me! And it's a beauty isn't it?!

More after the jump:





This isn't my first indie that I've ever bought, just the first one I've put on the blog. This polish is filled with medium sized, gold hex glitters and tiny light blue, hex glitters! I love it so much!

Here's what I used for this manicure:

I wanted to do some sort of nail art like manicure with it instead of just a normal swatch for the first time I wore it, I will have normal swatches up on the blog eventually. I have big plans for the blog once the 33 Day Challenge is over! (I think way too far ahead haha). And one of them is a proper daylight light bulb....meh.

I just feel like the gradient doesn't let the polish shine to its true potential, because it truly is beautiful. But secret time, this is only 1 coat of  She Loves Me. ONE COAT! Ugh, I love this polish. I feel like I'm pulling a Mishka (Accio Lacquer) and I'm fangirling, but she's way better at it than me! Haha



Now, can you believe that this polish is actually being retired?! WHAT! I went ahead and decided to try Love, Angeline's polishes because she retired some polishes and I picked this up for $5! Can you believe it?! This is probably one of my favorite indies that I own, for 5 dollars! And I checked, there are still some for sale!! (I'll link at the bottom). 

So, what do you think of this polish? Would you like to see more indies on the blog? 

Here's Love, Angeline's info:


And today's song:

Shiny Toy Guns - Le Disko

Until next time!

-Marisa (:






2 comments:

  1. Looks like a gorgeous polish -- I love it over the brown gradient! I checked out Love, Angeline's store and it looks like she makes a LOT of beautiful polishes! Unfortunately I'm on a polish diet :'(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And yeah, she really does. I'm so glad I found her store! Sorry about your polish diet ): I've recently come to the conclusion that I need to cut down on my polish buying too, it's so hard! D:

      Delete