Sunday, August 25, 2013

Blog Your Heart Out Award! (Two Posts in One Day? What?)

Hello again!! 

I'm sure your wondering why you are getting two posts today, well let me tell you a little thing...

I was nominated for an award!!

WHAT?!

I've only had this blog for ten days and, I must say I'm honored and totally shocked. But thank you to HG Nail Design for the nomination! I appreciate it so much!



My understanding is that this award is for blogs that aren't very well known but deserve to be or to help new bloggers (such as I) not become discouraged. Each nominee is must answer the 5 questions and then nominate 5 blogs (that you follow) that have under 100 followers.
So let's go!


1. What/who encouraged you to start blogging?

To be completely honest, I always told myself that I would never have a nail blog haha. I had started reading nail blogs and painting my nails but that was basically the extent of my obsession. It always seemed like so much work and I didn't think I would have time between my schoolwork and my job. I guess, I also didn't think that my nail art/nails were "good" enough. But then randomly one day, I was talking to a friend about it and decided to go for it, so here we are today with Hey, Darling Polish!

2. How did you chose what topic(s) to blog about?

Nail polish/nail art are the only things I could see myself actually blogging about. The only other thing I would blog about would be Graphic Design, but I already run a Design blog so yeah. Nail polish/nail art is was haha.

3. What is something that most people don't know about you?

Hmmm, probably that I'm obsessed with dinosaurs? My close friends know this but not the blogging community. All the Jurassic Park movies are my favorites (I have a huge banner in my room) and I have a bunch of little dinosaur toys decorating my room! I've dreamt about doing dinosaur nails but let's not push it haha

4. What three words describe your style?

Unique, Cutesy, (Band) Merch (I cheated, don't tell!)

5. What do you like to do when you are not blogging?
Haha well, I'm normally working or doing school work but I don't typically "like" that stuff. So, I'm going to go with sitting on Tumblr (I'm big into Social Networking) or watching Criminal Minds for hours on end!

I nomiate:

  1. 10 Fickle Fingers
  2. Casa de Polish
  3. FingerFood
  4. It's just a HOBBY!
  5. Love For Nail Art


I hope you enjoyed this post! Thank you again HG Nail Design. Have a fantastic day everyone! (:


- Marisa (:

2 comments: